This website is provided by: Blackstone Financial Solutions whose head office is at St Nicholas House, 31 - 34 High Street, Bristol, BS1 2AW. The term 'Blackstone Financial Solutions' or 'Blackstone' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. The guidance contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore targeted at consumers based in the UK. The information on this site does not constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the issues discussed. No action should be taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon information on this site. No part of this website constitutes advice or an offer to lend. We do not suggest that the products and services on this website are necessarily available to you. Users must obtain specific professional advice concerning specific matters.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. In preparing this site we have endeavoured to offer correct and clearly expressed information. However, since inadvertent errors can occur and since relevant laws and regulations often change, the information may be neither current nor accurate.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). The content, accuracy, opinions expressed and other links provided by these third parties are not investigated, verified, monitored or endorsed by Blackstone Financial Solutions and accordingly Blackstone Financial Solutions expressly excludes any representation or warranty (express or implied) in relation to such matters to the fullest extent possible.
- If you provide us with your e mail address, you authorise us to communicate with you in this way and accept the risks involved with this type of communication.
- We endeavour to ensure that this website is available at all times. However, we may exercise the right to suspend access to the site without notice, for any reason, and for any period of time. We will not be liable in any way if the site is unavailable for any reason.
- We make no representations about the materials in this site, or any sites linked to this site. In no event will the owner be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, lost profits, or other losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or use thereof, or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if Blackstone Financial Solutions, or a representative thereof, is advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
- No unauthorised hacking or amendments of this website are permitted. If you break the law in any way through the accessing or use of information on this website, Blackstone Financial Solutions will not be responsible.
- This website is intended for use by persons residing in, or seeking a mortgage in, England and Wales only.
- These terms and conditions, your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is governed by English Law, and in the event of a dispute the English Court shall have jurisdiction.
- The content and layout of this website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. The copying of any material on this website is prohibited, unless you are printing extracts for your own personal use. When you print copies for your own personal use, the whole page must be reproduced to include all proprietary and copyright notices and disclaimers. You will not obtain any intellectual property rights through printing such copies, or through other use of this website.
You voluntarily choose to provide personal details to us via this website. Personal information will be treated as confidential by us and held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. You agree that such personal information may be used to provide you with details of services and products in writing, by email or by telephone.
Whilst any personal details that we use to provide or promote our products and services to you (e.g. name, address, email address, telephone number, or any details of the services you have purchased or about which you have enquired) will not be passed to any third party organisation for marketing purposes, on occasion your details may be shared with Blackstone Financial Solutions' approved contractors or agents, in order to inform you about relevant products and services offered by Blackstone Financial Solutions. If you do not want to be kept informed, please contact us.
As your mortgage broker, we reserve the right to discuss your personal circumstances and details with any lender, insurer, specialist intermediary or provider for the purposes of a mortgage or protection application or enquiry and in order to determine the most appropriate product for your needs. Your lender may undertake credit enquiries upon receipt of your mortgage application or agreement in principle. They may also supply information to a Credit Reference Agency regarding the way your account is managed.
To take advantage of some of the services offered via this web site you may be required to log on or register with the web site. Blackstone Financial Solutions and any third parties who hosts or maintains this web site may need to collect information about you and your computer to enable you to do so. The information will be collected when you register with the web site or when you choose to use one of the services available via the web site.
If you wish to know more about your rights in respect of protection of personal data, please read the information and contact points provided by the Information Commissioner's Office www.ico.org.uk.
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
Blackstone Financial Solutions is an Appointed Representative of Stonebridge Mortgage Solutions Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Proprietor: Khalid Javid, FCA registration number 629231. You can check the FCA's Register by visiting the FCA's website www.fca.org.uk or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
Your home/property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Buy to Let Mortgages are not usually regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
There is no initial charge for your discussions with a Blackstone adviser and our comprehensive research into your mortgage options.
We charge a typical fee of £495. This may be more subject to circumstances and will not exceed one percent of the loan amount. Our fees will be agreed prior submission of your application. We will receive commission from the lender in addition to the fees you pay.
Looking for the best advice?
To find out how we can help you with your mortgage or protection requirements, please contact one of our offices or complete the 'web enquiry form'.
Ask Us About
- No lender fees
- No early repayment charges
- Valuation fee refunds
We access the best mortgages from over 65 lenders and many exclusive deals not available directly.
Years of experience means our quality advice will be tailored completely to you.
The best service is personal service; we really care about your experience.
Our dedicated team are with you every step of the way.