The company are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of any personal information that's provided by anyone using the company's website.
In this policy, the following words shall have the following meanings:
"The Company" means Blackstone Financial Solutions.
"The Client", the Person, Firm or Company for whom purchasing or requesting services from the company are pursuant to this policy.
"The Services" any services which the company agrees to supply to the client in accordance with the Terms and conditions and this policy.
If the Client provides their personal information to the company, then this shall signify the client's acceptance of this policy.
The company's commitment is to comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws, including the data protection Act 1998. The company follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information provided by the client.
The client who visits and uses this website along with any dispute over privacy is subject to this statement of privacy and the laws of England and Wales. This Statement is applicable to information collected from the client during their visit to this website, on email correspondence and telephone queries.
Collection of personal information
Clients who visit the website can make use of the majority of the services provided, without disclosing any personal information. However if the client has a general enquiry or requests a quotation or brochure on the website, clients must submit their personal information.
Clients can also register as a user of any service provided by the company on this website. We will store and use this data to fulfil the agreement with the client.
The company will collect some or all of the following information:
- Name and Organisation.
- Address History
- Contact information including email address and telephone numbers
- Date of birth
- Occupation and income details
- Assets and liabilities
- Details of current products held such as borrowing and insurances
Use of Personal Information
The information is used to provide services and/or enhance services upon the client's request. The company will use the client's information to keep them informed either by telephone, email or post on new or existing products and services that might be of value.
The company may from time to time use the client's personal information to send them information on special offers and discounts by email, telephone or post.
The company will contact the client by telephone or email to discuss the quotation or query given via the website.
Disclosure of information to third Parties
- The company will not provide or sell client's information to any third party not associated with the company other than in circumstances set out below:
- The company may provide the client's information to a third party underwriter for credit checks.
- The company's service providers are retained to perform functions on the company's behalf such as delivery, data processing, software development, office services, accounting and any other professional service providers; and such service providers do not obtain, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or to provide services to the company.
- The company may disclose the client's personal and user information if required by law or where the company believe this action is necessary in order to identify, protect or defend the company against any mistakes, negligence, and breach of contract, theft and fraud.
Storage and amendments of Information
The company will obtain the client's personal information for as long as needed to provide the company's product or services to the client. The company will retain up to date information on the client, but if the company are holding information that is inaccurate, the client must notify the company by sending an email to email@example.com
The company are obliged and permitted by law and regulation to retain certain types of data for a minimum period of time. The minimum period of time is six years but can be longer if the statute or regulation requires. We may retain records after discontinuing our service to you to enable us to resolve any subsequent queries and comply with legislative requirements.
The company will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the client's information is protected, from unauthorised access and disclosure. The company cannot guarantee the security of any email communication in transit to the company or any data that has been disclosed online. The company will not be liable for any breach of security.
Ask Us About
- No lender fees
- No early repayment charges
- Valuation fee refunds
We access the best mortgages from over 65 lenders and many exclusive deals not available directly.
Years of experience means our quality advice will be tailored completely to you.
The best service is personal service; we really care about your experience.
Our dedicated team are with you every step of the way.